Performed on a Sandwich
Available Hot or Cold. Served on Your Choice of Marble, Rye, White, Whole Wheat, Sub Roll, Kaiser Roll or Bagel. Substitute Challah or Croissant for additional $1.69. Lettuce, tomato, onions, mustard or mayo added at your request.
- Tongue – $9.99
- Grilled Chicken Breast (w/Fries) – $7.99
- Kosher Corned Beef & Pastrami – $7.99
- Kosher Pastrami & Salami – $7.99
- Kosher Corned Beef – $5.99
- Kosher Salami or Kosher Bologna – $4.99
- Rare Roast Beef – $4.99
- Roast Brisket or Beef – $5.99
- Turkey Breast or Smoked Turkey – $4.99
- Liverwurst – $4.99
- Baked Ham – $4.99
- Chicken Salad – $4.99
- Tuna Salad (all white) – $4.99
- Egg Salad – $4.99
- Sirloin Burger – $4.99
- Grilled Cheese w/Bacon – $3.99
- Kosher Hot Dog – $3.99
- B.L.T. – $3.99
- Grilled Cheese – $2.99
Guest-Stars from Philadelphia
Served with French Fries.
- 6” Steak & Provolone Cheese “Philly Sub” Sandwich: Suggested with peppers, mushrooms and onions – $6.99
- 6” Chicken & Provolone Cheese “Philly Sub” Sandwich – $6.99
- 6 oz Cheeseburger – $6.99
- Grilled Chicken Breast – $6.99
Served with pickle & chips.
- Open or Closed Reuben: Hot, Kosher corned beef or pastrami, melted swiss cheese, sauerkraut, russian dressing on grilled marble bread – $7.99
- Open or Closed Rachel: Hot, Kosher corned beef, melted swiss cheese, cole slaw, Russian dressing on grilled marble bread – $7.99
- Club Deluxe: Dagwood Style Triple-Decker w/ sliced breast of turkey, choice of ham or bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, choice of bread – $7.99
- Monte Cristo: Turkey breast, swiss cheese, baked ham, Russian dressing on grilled marble bread – $7.99
- American Cafe Ditto: Rare roast beef and havarti cheese served with mayonnaise on a croissant – $7.99
- Sailor: Knockwurst, pastrami & swiss on grilled marble bread w/sauer kraut – $7.99
- Tuna Melt: All white-meat tuna with melted swiss cheese on your choice of bread – $7.99
- Corned Beef Special: A Philadelphia favorite: Plenty of Kosher corned beef topped with Russian dressing and fresh cole slaw on marble bread – $7.99
- Broadway: Homemade turkey & roast beef, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato & Russian dressing on marble bread – $7.99
- Asheville Special: Homemade turkey, havarti on grilled wheatberry bread with cranberry mayo – $7.99
Fresh from the Garden
Add goat cheese to any salad for $1.69.
- Chef Salad – $6.99
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad – $7.99
- Rotisserie Chicken Tossed Salad – $6.99
- Chicken or Tuna Salad Cold Plate – $6.99
- Greek Salad – $7.99
- Large Tossed Salad – $3.99
- Side Salad – $2.99
- Grandma’s “Chicken In a Pot:” Roasted 1/4 chicken,
matzo balls, noodles, served in a real pot. – $8.99
Following Items: Cup – $2.99, Bowl – $3.99
- Matzo Ball Soup w/Noodles
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Okra Vegetable Soup
Delicious, homemade side dishes are great by themselves, or
with your favorite meal.
- Cheese Knish – $3.59
- Potato Knish – $2.99
- Onion Rings – $2.99
- French Fries or Sweet Potato Fries – $1.99
- Macaroni & Cheese – $1.99
- Sauerkraut – $1.99
- Potato Salad – $1.99
- Coleslaw – $1.99
Final Act – Desserts
Ask your server about homemade cookies and brownies.
Fountain Drink – $1.69
Bottled or Canned Drink – $1.99
Milk – $1.99
Hot Chocolate – $1.99
Coffee or Hot Tea (Lipton) – $1.69
Fresh Brewed Iced Tea (Sweet or Unsweet) – $1.69
Coffee (to go) – $1.69 small, $2.29 large
32 oz. Fountain Drink (to go) – $2.29
10 thoughts on “Lunch Menu”
Great restaurant with great customer service and great food! We hosted an event with them recently and the level of service and feeling of welcome was unparalleled with other establishments we have frequented! The food was cooked to order and the staff was very careful with making sure our food got to our individual tables fast and piping hot for a crowd of 40 women!
My favorite sandwich shop in SC! Reminds me of the Jewish Deli’s I used to go to in NJ, NY, and MI. The Kosher Pastrami & Corned Beef on rye with mustard, no cheese of course, and a side of their slaw and a pickle is the best! That’s not an opinion, that’s a fact!
Great customer service. Fast free delivery. Hello Deli never fails. I order from them for me and my whole staff of 12 people daily. In the year of doing business with them they have only messed up our order once but was so quick to make us happy. I recommend Hello Deli to anybody. Fast, inexpensive, lots of benefits, and a taste you cant find down south. 100%
Don’t order the chicken pot pie special – they charge you $6.99 for it (along with a small side salad), and it’s a Marie Callendar’s pot pie (they cost $1.50). Robbery.
Excellent service and Fantastic Food. I will visit again.
Good food. One of my favorite places to get delivery when I’m working. I just wish the delivery window was larger.
Great discovery. They have great food and their delivery time is second to none. Highly recommended!
are you kosher or kosher style
Chris, Kathy, Jessica, and Wendy from Verizon say hi. Hope you are all well. We miss having lunch there and seeing you guys. .