Served With bagel and your choice of grits or potatoes. All bagels are toasted and served with your choice of butter or cream cheese. Egg Beaters may be substituted for an additional $1.00 charge. Jelly-to-Go .25 each. Lite or flavored cream cheese additional .69
- Lox, Onion & Eggs – $7.99
- Corned Beef & Eggs – $7.99
- Pastrami & Eggs – $7.99
- Salami & Eggs – $7.99
- Ham & Eggs – $7.99
- Western Omelette – $7.99
- Sauteed Chicken Livers & Eggs – $7.99
- Peppers, Mushrooms, Onions & Eggs – $6.99
- Cheese Omelette – $6.99
- Two Eggs over Corned Beef Hash – $7.99
- Smoked Fish Platter – $9.99
- Eggs Benedict Served on a Bagel – $6.99
- Challah French Toast w/Maple Syrup – $3.99
- Belgian Waffle – $3.99
- Pecan Waffle – $4.99
- Stack of Hotcakes – $3.99 (Short Stack – $2.99)
- “Egg McBagel” (Egg, American Cheese, choice of Ham, Bacon or Sausage) – $3.99
- Oatmeal – $2.99
- Two Eggs Any Style, with Bagel – $2.99 w/Bacon or Sausage – $3.99)
- Fried Egg Sandwich – $1.99 (w/Bacon – $2.99)
- Fried Egg & Cheese – $2.49
On a Bagel
Toasted bagel of your choice.
- With Sliced Lox & Cream Cheese – $7.99
- With Your Choice of Other Cheese – $3.99
- With Lettuce, Tomato & Onion – $2.99
- With Cream Cheese – $1.99
- Dry or with Butter – $1.29
For Children 10 and Under
- 2 Pancakes – $1.99
- 1 Egg, 1 Bacon, 1 Toast – $1.99
- Half-Waffle – $1.99
- Challah Toast, Croissant or Danish – $2.99
- Ham Steak, Sausage Links or Canadian Bacon – $2.99
- Side of Corned Beef Hash – $2.99
- Bacon or Turkey Bacon – $1.99
- Side of Fruit – $2.99
- 2 Sausage Patties – $1.99
- Home Fries or Hash Browns – $1.99
- Bowl of Grits – $1.69
- Side of Grits – .99
10 thoughts on “Breakfast Menu”
What kind of bagels do you have?
Why put a picture of blintzes/crepes on your site if you don’t put them on the menu?
Tried to order a danish (actually on the menu) but they now only carry muffins (not on the menu).
I enjoy ordering from here on the way to work. They are quick and extremely friendly so early in the morning. I love the variety offered for their breakfast menu, and since they’re right around the corner from work they’re also often a lunch staple for me!
My wife and I went to Hello Deli for the first time this morning.
Service, food and price was excellent.
We chatted with Harvey for a bit and had one of the most pleasant dining experiences ever.
We will definitely be back and I highly recommend Hello Deli as a place to go to.
Do you guys have kippered salmon?
Do you have Matzo Bri
Which of your products are kosher? I am catering a brit milah and need kosher dairy/parve items. Do you carry them?
Also curious if you serve matzos brei, blintzes and kippered salmon.
I would love to see garlic bagels. I know you have everything bagels but don’t like the other things on an everything. Great place for breakfast would like to come for lunch sometime soon 😊